At AXIOM Sales Force Development, at the end of any sales training exercise, we always ask, "What was the most significant thing you learned?" These are just a few of the recent responses we've received:
- “Closing cannot be the objective of a meeting.”
- “How to handle objections during negotiation.”
- “How businesses make decisions.”
- “How to communicate the positive impact [of our products] and how they deliver a positive impact to the [client].”
- “There is a process for sales.”
- “Everything I learned I can apply to my growth in the company.” “Elimination of pain is a strong motivator.”
- “Always have an objective prior to a meeting.”
- “That there are tools available to improve performance.”
- “Positioning is everything. Be willing to give in order to gain and grow.”
- “Align my objective with the customer’s.”
- “To identify quality conversations with [clients] to identify needs.”
- “The absolute importance of being prepared for a meeting and having as much information as possible about who you're meeting with prior to the meeting is critical to success.”
The Importance of Receiving Feedback
We take the feedback we receive very seriously, and ensure we keep improving. Here's some additional feedback we've received from our AXIOM Sales Force Development Classes:
“As a marketing coordinator, I learned a tremendous amount about Account Manager’s position and skills.” Jenny Howell, Verizon
“AXIOM training is energetic, impactful, and interesting. The exercises are helpful as roadmaps to utilize in our own individual situations.” John DeStefano, Verizon
“I can start using AXIOM Sales Force Development lessons immediately.” Claire Caldwell, Verizon
“[AXIOM’s sales process] will help me be more successful.” Whitney March, Verizon
“Fantastic training that helped me look into myself and how to improve the way I approach a meeting with a property manager.” Brian Bartus, Verizon
“I have had many sales classes. This by far is one of the best classes I have had.” Phillip Galindo, Verizon
“I recommend this type of training to my peers. Very rewarding.” Michael Satchell, Verizon
“I was actually impressed with the level of detail and information. I thought it would be another standard sales presentation.” Quincy Roberts, Verizon
“I didn’t feel like my time was wasted.” C. Ellen Bright-Howard, Verizon
“I am looking forward to applying [what I learned] in the field.” Bryant Bryson, Verizon
“I will be a better Account Manager because of the skills I learned.” Efrain Algarin, Verizon
“Excellent presentation; very knowledgeable and useful material.” Tom Burgess, Verizon
“AXIOM helped me view the sales process from another perspective. A fresh perspective.” Valerie Villines, Verizon
“[AXIOM lessons] were done very intelligently and were more meaningful compared to [others].” Chuck Farace, Verizon
For more than twenty years, AXIOM has been elevating the sales profession by transforming the way sales organizations engage with customers and sales managers lead and coach.
AXIOM clients enjoy unique solutions that combine sales training, sales process, and methodology supported through integrated software solutions built on the Salesforce Platform.
AXIOM provides implementation and consulting services that deliver exceptional results including improved customer satisfaction, increased revenue and margins, and lower customer and sales team churn.
For more information on how AXIOM Sales Force Development can help you build a world-class sales organization, check out our webcast below.
Ed McAdoo is a Guest Author for AXIOM. He is a 20 year veteran of the CRM and Sales Enablement industry with experience in a variety of highly successful private and public companies. Ed has worked with CRM systems from Siebel, Oracle, PeopleSoft and Salesforce.com.