The very last thing you need is another training program that pulls people away from their real work and is forgotten within weeks of the class. We agree. That’s why at AXIOM, we don’t consider delivering training programs to be our primary objective. For us, training is the launching pad for something much more significant – lasting behavior change.
Sales Training is easy, changing behavior is hard.
That’s why our Selling Sciences Program and every other course we deliver has what we refer to as “ownership objectives.” The truth is that people will only change if and when they believe it is in their best interest to do so. Conducting sales classes delivers no value unless they are committed to change.
AXIOM has pioneered the definition and use of ownership objectives as a key ingredient in training programs that drive meaningful change. In fact, we were even featured on this subject in a trainingindustry.com web seminar. Our expertise in adult learning and behavior change means that not only are AXIOM workshops enthusiastically received, they achieve the more important objective of securing the commitment of each and every participant to adopt the new behaviors.
We are so certain of our ability to achieve this essential objective that we GUARANTEE it.
We also know that immediate application helps drive long-term adoption so we remove the barriers to learning by:
- Leveraging neuroscience fundamentals to promote greater recall
- Customizing the program for the specific environment in which your people work, so that NO translation is required
- Leveraging state dependent learning to replicate the participants’ work environment and promote deeper understanding
- Providing all attendees with a clearly defined implementation plan for applying what they have learned and expanding their skills and knowledge
- Offering every participant ongoing telephone support—forever & for free—so that WHEN they face challenges that weren’t covered in class, they can get immediate assistance from an AXIOM expert
AXIOM programs are designed from the ground up to achieve the ultimate objective of improved behavior that drives exceptional business results. We invite you to browse through our course overviews for more details on specific programs. And if you don’t see what you are looking for, just let us know. Chances are it’s under development right now.